Learn by making.
Learn by making is sponsored by the Centre for Digital Public Services (CDPS) in Wales to run a short experiment to explore how people learn by making things.
It’s a digital lab giving people the freedom to think differently. You’ll learn how to solve problems in a group without the constraints that may exist in your organisation, and how focusing on users helps build better services.
These are practical, immersive sessions to learn digital skills and make digital products and services - in the open, for real.
What we offer
Learn by making is:
- a safe place to learn and be creative
- where you’ll solve problems that are relevant to your organisation
- a hands-on approach where you’ll learn by making
- where you’ll work in the open to share what you’ve learned and made, and to get fast feedback
- where you’ll design for continuous ‘aha!’ moments, whether they’re mini breakthroughs or mistakes to learn from
Experts will lead you, step-by-step, through applying user-centred design skills, prototyping, bilingual content and service design, user research, agile delivery techniques, data-led decision making, and working in the open.
If you want updates from us as we shape Learn by making, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org