The plan for session seven is to get some feedback on what we’ve made from real users. We want to provide the team with the opportunity to see first-hand how someone responds to using “their thing” and experience how to take high quality notes from research sessions. Based on the feedback we’ll take the time to reflect on what we learnt and think about how we’d iterate the service to make changes and improvements.
During the session we’ll:
- create a discussion guide to support the user research interviews
- prioritise the top needs that were identified or validated through the interviews
- how to articulate what we want to learn through user research in a non-leading way
- how to take user research notes that accurately and clearly describe what was learnt
- how to prioritise findings from user research without any personal bias