The Dysgu trwy greu digital lab will introduce participants to concepts, methodologies and ideas used in digital delivery.
We plan to share resources and artefacts as we go and will publish them here so that anyone can use them.
We have created a reading list where we link to all the great content we refer to in the lab sessions.
- Tips for writing weeknotes
- Data-driven content design tips
- Content request forms and how to use them
Manual of me
We have written a couple of guides to help people starting out with Git and Markdown.
- Discussion guide template
- Recruitment screener template
- User research anaylsis tips
- Using a feedback survey